The last couple of months have been rough for various reasons, but I finally finished this sprite for my unannounced visual novel project. Elaborate bustle gowns are simultaneously really fun and a huge challenge to paint.
My print shop is now open! Head over to BigCartel to grab one of my hand-printed linocuts!
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, I can only ship within the US for now, since international shipping is exorbitantly expensive… If you’re outside the US and are interested in a print, please email me (meagantrott@gmail), and we can discuss.
The new full-time job on top of an ongoing freelance contract has been keeping me very busy, but I’ve still been making time for my own work! Since last update, I finished a new sprite for my VN project, made headway on another one, and tried out linocut printing for the first time since high school art class.
I’m planning to open an online shop soon for selling my lino prints. I will update here when it’s time to launch!
Apologies for the radio silence over here! I’ve been really distracted since I started new full-time job late in the year while also keeping up with a couple of freelance contracts. I continue, however, to still be hard at work on my personal VN project. I’ve completed one new sprite since the last update and also started another one.
One more sprite completed for the visual novel I’m working on! Follow @UlalariaGames on Twitter for updates.
My partner recently played through the new Resident Evil, and I had to get the fanart impulse out of my system. 😉
I’m very excited to show off the first completed sprite for an as-yet-unannounced visual novel I’m working on. These gals are some minor characters who appear in the first scene. I plan to give them a simple idle animation using Live2D soon.
Follow @UlalariaGames on Twitter for updates on the game!
Here’s some new work I completed this week! It’s another character sprite for my client Brian’s fantasy visual novel. This is an alternate pose for the fire mage from this post awhile back.
This is a piece I made several months ago to submit to an anthology. Unfortunately, it didn’t get accepted, but that means I can finally show it off now!
I’ve been doing some work on the choice menus in my as-of-yet-unannounced visual novel project. In the video above, I’m testing out a menu blur effect that uses Ren’Py’s new model-based renderer. Below are some fancier buttons I implemented later.